Calling support forces you to listen to Bahamas free trip recording and tries to scam you
hoplimit

Dial 1-800-VERIZON (1-800-837-4966). Don't press any keys or press any key other an 1 (new service) and you will be forced to listen to a recording telling you you have won a free trip the bahamas. It will then ask you to press keys to get more infromation. If you do not press any keys it will tell you to hang up. It will then start playing horrible screashing sounds. This is such a horrible and disgusting practice. Why are you doing this?

0 Likes
Re: Calling support forces you to listen to Bahamas free trip recording and tries to scam you
Hubrisnxs
Legend

I am pretty sure you misdialed,  that is not the message I get, and that announcement didn't say anything about Verizon.  Try it again, see how if it goes through better now.  

0 Likes
Re: Calling support forces you to listen to Bahamas free trip recording and tries to scam you
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

We are having it looked into, hoplimit.

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

I want a free trip to the Bahamas! 😞

/me goes away.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Smith6612 wrote:

I want a free trip to the Bahamas! 😞

/me goes away.

I also have a great deal for a Bridge in NY.

I hit this phoney offer occasionally so it must not be very different from the Verizon number.

0 Likes