Can I get just internet only from Verizon FIOS?
wendytony

I have Verizon FIOS internet and landline phone.I am dropping my landline with Verizon. I want to just have FIOS internet and want to know if this is possible? Also how much would it cost?  I have the 100mbs plan and my rate just skyrocketed after the teaser rate promotion for a year or two. I'm paying $92 now for a bundled plan.  Fios internet should cost less along, even if unbundled.

0 Likes
Re: Can I get just internet only from Verizon FIOS?
jonjones1
Legend

@wendytony wrote:

I have Verizon FIOS internet and landline phone.I am dropping my landline with Verizon. I want to just have FIOS internet and want to know if this is possible? Also how much would it cost?  I have the 100mbs plan and my rate just skyrocketed after the teaser rate promotion for a year or two. I'm paying $92 now for a bundled plan.  Fios internet should cost less along, even if unbundled.

Go into your account or the Myfios app and just order internet only. I would have no idea what you will pay. We are customers helping customers.

You may have to cancel service totally or say cancel at the voice prompt to get to retentions. They may give you a better rate. 

Good Luck

0 Likes