Can Verizon please issue me the credit showing on my account? Service ended 1.5 months ago
aassddff2

Lots of comments on here about this. 

0 Likes
Re: Can Verizon please issue me the credit showing on my account? Service ended 1.5 months ago
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please call Verizon Customer Support at 1-800-VERIZON during normal business hours for questions about your account.

0 Likes
Re: Can Verizon please issue me the credit showing on my account? Service ended 1.5 months ago
aassddff2

I've called, emailed, IM'd. Now the check doesn't seem to have been issued at the most recent date I was given, 11/21.
Maybe someone there has an email address? Someone with access to the big "Issue Refund Already Showing On Account To The Billing Address Already Showing On Account" button? It would seem that would be automatic...

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi aassddff,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes