Can not connect to feedly.com
bastionwords

Having issues with connecting to feedly.com. The issues is dropped packets at a node. You can see it in this list below.

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/6df97c475d45c82772ee

0 Likes
Re: Can not connect to feedly.com
Hubrisnxs
Legend

That particular router is not a Verizon Router, that router belongs to a company called N Layer;   How far are you getting when you try to get there.

I get

Is feedly blocked?
Feedly is not able to load. It is probably because one of your extensions is blocking it. If you run Adblock, HTTPSEverywhere, Awesome screenshot etc.. please make sure that feedly.com is white listed.
Ask a question

So either they are having trouble, or I have some kind of block going on - but I am running IE, and I am not a real big fan of ad on's and or ad block.

0 Likes
bastionwords

Just getting "Goggle Chrome could not connect to feedly.com". Every computer is getting this. Not a browser issue. It is only happening on Verizon FIOS.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

Feedly's twitter feed is saying that they are having a problem in general.,  you may want to post that you're having a problem too, they are focused right now on the entire UAE and perf degredation for EU users.   There ISP may be having trouble, and it may be getting worse.

I'm getting there from my 4G.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

I went to "http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/feedly.com.html"

one of the comments state

TOP COMMENTS ▼
Nicholas Hennell-Foley · 11 June 2014 - 02:21
United Kingdom · TalkTalk · Chrome 36.0 on Windows

Currently there is a Denial of Service attack

Richard Grossman · 12 June 2014 - 07:07
United States · Verizon FiOS · Firefox 30.0 on Windows

Worked for a little while this morning. Now not working again.

▼ LAST 24 HOURS ...
Hanna Fathy · 12 hours 28 mins ago
United Arab Emirates · Emirates Telecommunications Corporation · Chrome 35.0 on Mac

can not access it in the last three days

▼ LAST 7 DAYS ...
Jim Buckingham · 2 days 9 hours ago
United Arab Emirates · Emirates Telecommunications Corporation · Safari 7.0.4 on Mac

Feedly.com not accessible .. yesterday and today.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

even knowing that, I would still try to chang your dns servers to open dns or google just to see if it's a DNS issue.

If your ISP is having issues with its DNS service, switching to OpenDNS' DNS will get you back online in just a few quick steps. Follow the instructions for your operating system or router below.
0 Likes
bastionwords

I was already setup to use Google's public DNS. Changed it to automatic. Still have the same issue.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

ok, it's probably a problem with the site,  double check with their twitter feed, and let them know.   

for some reason my eyes were seeing july, didn't realize those were comments about june,    their twitter feed says july for the current issues, so maybe it's under attack again.   

It's odd, I Am away from home so I can't check my fios, but my 4g gets there, and then my work doesn't use fios, but I can't get there from work when I normally can

0 Likes
JohnL2013

I'm on FIOS in Dallas and I cannot connect to Feedly either.  I haven't been able to for at least the past three days.

0 Likes
bastionwords

Contacted Verizon support; the issue was solved with a reset of my IP address.

0 Likes