Can't Delete mysite, no more FTP!
mcgc1989

I was able to edit my personal web page via FTP and I can’t edit it anymore, via site builder or FTP.  Since I can’t edit or delete it on my own, I would like Verizon to delete it and all files.  I can’t get in touch with anyone over the phone that handles this and every time I try I get transferred 10 times.  Please delete everything in my web space.

0 Likes
Re: Can't Delete mystic, no more FTP!
tns
Master - Level 2

Not sure why the customer support is not generally aware of this. I used the regular 1-800-Verizon number.

I waited a month or so after they dropped FTP before calling.  The customer support person I reached was aware of the problem and properly queued it to the correct support area.  In about 30 minutes someone called be to say it was deleted.  Probably was but hadn't yet propagated, so I told them no my old web page data was still there.  However it was showing properly cleared out within an hour of my initial call.

Re: Can't Delete mysite, no more FTP!
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about you not being able to get your files deleted. I have sent you a private message to get more information from you.

0 Likes
Remove all of my mysite web files immeidately
Cbladey
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also can not delete my mysite web files

I have called tech support several times with no luck

each time they promise it to be done at end of the day

I can not access the personal files  in any way via sitebuilder or personal web space

I can get a list of the files

removal of files from a server should take only a few minutes

I feel that you have stolen my personal intelectual property and failure to delete

the files as soon as possbile should make this a legal matter and I should be due compensation

Please let me know how to delete them or delete all of them asap.

I am tired of tech support promisses and the last call today I made to a supervisor sitll nothing....

CB

0 Likes
Bueller1

I spent on hour on the phone, with nine seperate replresentatives, and none knew what MySite even was. The last person stated the only way to delete is to start a support chat from the Mysite.Verizon.net, which I explained is no longer valid. (It redirects.) Does anyone know how to delete a folder from the server? It cannot be that difficult. Thanks

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Bueller,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Bueller,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close the private thread. If you still need help with the site or ever need anything else please let us know in a new public thread.

Thank you,

-Jeramy

0 Likes
Feadan

Please remove {edited for privacy}

I do not appreciate no longer having control of my copyrighted material!

Please remove this site immediately. I've already had a frustrating time with being transferred from one person to the next and having to wait in several lengthy queues to discover I was connected to the wrong person.

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

ddelabarre,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Bueller1

I can access the Site Builder, however it does not point to the correct site. The site I wish to delete is under my Verizon user name (my email account name) however the site builder points to http://mysite.verizon.net/resy____/.

0 Likes