Can't Redeem the 1 Year of Amazon Prime Offer
TNM1

I have contacted Verizon several times about the 1-year of Amazon Prime offer not working. I have chatted with reps online, who have given me incorrect information. I have called multiple times, been on hold for an hour or more each time, being bounced from department to department, and no one seems to know anything. I am currently on hold right now.  I was told by customer service that I need to speak to the Rewards department. The Rewards department told me that I have to speak to customer service. I have been on hold once again for 1 hour and 19 minutes and have yet to speak to someone. The link that was emailed to me only works for the Amazon Echo, which I have ordered and received. But, I can not redeem the 1-year of Amazon Prime offer, which is more important to me. I canceled my Prime membership so that I can redeem this offer.  I have products that I need to buy from Amazon, but I am waiting for Verizon to get it right and help me redeem this offer. Is there anyone at Verizon who knows what is going on and can get this resolved for me??

0 Likes
Re: Can't Redeem the 1 Year of Amazon Prime Offer
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi TNM,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes