Re: Can't access certain websites (including my own) for second time this week
kschles
Enthusiast - Level 3

Good news here as well.  I can access my mutual fund account website and make transactions.  Hope our problems are a thing of the past.

0 Likes
rexwest

I seem to be up as well on all the sites I had issues with.  If anyone is successfule with getting a credit please post.  and thanks to everyone that posted with your experiances, its nice to know your not alone....after you have pulled your hair out running every you rcan think of:)

0 Likes
ckozel

I've been having the same issue since before Christmas but originally thought it was their site because of shopping traffic.  I realized I could access newegg.com if I was connected to my clients cisco vpn.  I then tried from other locations via VNC and realized only my FIOS connected clients would not access newegg.  I opened a trouble ticket with Verizon 2 days ago.  I've received 2 calls from them since but still no joy.

I'm from Long Island and I see some Maryland users have this problem.  Anyone else from Long Island have this problem????

By the way, newegg.com is not accessible either by name or by address (216.52.208.187 or 216.52.208.185)

0 Likes
shorehopper66
Enthusiast - Level 2

I came across this thread when trying to troubleshoot what appears to be the same issue - I'm in NJ using FIOS - all was well until about mid-day today (1/15/10) - I can no longer get to a particular website (www.troweprice.com).  I naturally figured the problem was on their end, but decided to try my cellular card (AT&T) and was able to get to it just fine...

If someone from Verizon is reading this, can you please look into this asap?  And yes, I have opened up a ticket with tech support as well...

0 Likes