Can't access key web server
Steve3609

I cannot access thor.lunarpages.com [67.210.124.75] from my residential Verizon Fios. This server hosts numerous websites and email accounts with no access issues except from my personal Verizon point of service. I have successfully accessed the server through various free (sketchy) proxy servers and have used online tools to ping and tracert the server from locations around the world with no issues. However, through my Verizon Fios service, I can not get a single ping response and tracert always fails to receive a response from thor. It's as if Verizon is somehow blocking the response from thor. I called Verizon Fios tech support but couldn't get past the typical "Sir, you need to first try rebooting your router." The first two hops in the tracert are Verizon owned and I've confirmed the last hop from which I receive a response is itself next to the thor server.

I really wish I could get to a Verizon network engineer vice the standard tech support. Any help from the community would be greatly appreciated. This severely impacts me daily and has been going on since 28 March 2016.

Regards

0 Likes
Re: Can't access key web server
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

I can get to lunarpages.com.

Not sure why the Thor.lunar pages.com can't be accessed.

But this is mainly a peer to peer support forum.

Verizon doesn't post here.

0 Likes
Steve3609

CRobGauth - not helpful.

Issue now closed; problem solved.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

What was the issue?