Can't access personal web space from new Verizon web site
MyLeadSinger

I have had a web site on Verizon server since 2004.  I cannot find out how to access this site to make revisions, changes, etc. since Verizon changed their main web page.  Phone support was not able to help.

Has anyone else had this problem?  If so, please tell me how I can access my web site on the Verizon server.

0 Likes
Re: Can't access personal web space from new Verizon web site
lorilee4
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same problem!   Unfortunately, don't have an answer but will be looking for replies from someone who may be able to help.

0 Likes
defense11
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am writing to say that I have the same problem. Tried to use their technical support, who were unable to help me. They referred me to a technical support number that put me on hold forever. To find it, I use the search function that pulls up a question page with an embedded link....hardly an efficient process.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

when you login in 

it's located under my services

internet

security and free tools 

and then you will see a link for personal webspace 

and then select site builder

lorilee4
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you - most helpful.

0 Likes
tomfrank

I tried this, but the link to the Web Site Builder is broken!  (Yes, I turn off my browser popup blocker!) This is hopeless!  Verizon... shame on you for all the frustration your web builder page is causing.  If it is still a feature of your service, then fix it so people can use it.  If it's no longer available, then say so and take down all the information you have up showing what it can do and how to access it, then breaks when people try to use it.

Or at least allow us to transfer files to/from to file space via FTP!

0 Likes
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@tomfrank wrote:

... If it is still a feature of your service, then fix it so people can use it.  If it's no longer available, then say so and take down all the information you have up showing what it can do and how to access it ... 

To reach Sitebuilder try the information in this post:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/General-Residential-Products-and/Quick-Link-to-Place-into-my-favorites-...

0 Likes
elfrandulero

I try to locate my webspace, but not to avail, I cannot find it,is just like looking for my webspace in the Sahara desert.

and when it comes to send an email to Verizon about this,is really a pain on my neck;there is nothing on the subject

that match that problem, all I need is link,once I get a link  to access my webspace I will bookmark it

0 Likes
Missing-Link

Where' the link to edit personal webpage?

0 Likes
guyGRAND

1.  Login to MyVerizon   = http://entertainment.verizon.com/  or  https://www22.verizon.com/myverizon

2.  sign in

3. a. Select "My Verizon" in the horizontal red toolbar then "Manage My Internet" in the 2nd column  OR
    b. Select "MyServices" and then "Internet" from the left hand vertical menu

4.  Select "Manage" button next to "Security and Free Tools"

5.  Then select  "Personal Web Space"

0 Likes