Can't download in-home agent
Omega888
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi,

I'm trying to download in-home agent so I can retrieve my router settings for a new iPad, but no matter which link I try, it returns me to My Verizon.  I've tried it with both IE10 and and Chrome.

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can't download in-home agent
Omega888
Enthusiast - Level 3

@armond_in_nj wrote:

@Omega888 wrote:

... I'm trying to download in-home agent so I can retrieve my router settings ... Any help would be appreciated.

I seem to remember that the stand-alone version of In Home Agent (IHA) is no longer supported.  However all of the relevant functions of IHA are available in the STB/DVR menus, including your router wireless username and password.  Search in the "Ask the Community" box above for details.

Hi...I managed to download IHA later in the day...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@Omega888 wrote:

... I'm trying to download in-home agent so I can retrieve my router settings ... Any help would be appreciated.

I seem to remember that the stand-alone version of In Home Agent (IHA) is no longer supported.  However all of the relevant functions of IHA are available in the STB/DVR menus, including your router wireless username and password.  Search in the "Ask the Community" box above for details.

0 Likes
Omega888
Enthusiast - Level 3

@armond_in_nj wrote:

@Omega888 wrote:

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Omega888 wrote:

Sorry to hear that.  It would be better if it didn't exist.