Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Can't get ESPN3/WatchESPN

Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Can't get ESPN3/WatchESPN

Message 1 of 4
(6,368 Views)

I can't ever seem to get this outside my home. There is a little key next to each event that asks to "verify your access" but nothing happens when I press it. Any secrets?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Can't get ESPN3/WatchESPN

Message 2 of 4
(6,306 Views)

Sorry for the troubles with not being able to verify your account. Did you get this taken care of or do you still need help? Reply back if you need our assistance so we can help further.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(6,164 Views)

Hey, I'm having the same problem.  No matter I do the blue "Verify Your Access" button does nothing.  Honestly I don't think this is a Verizon problem, rather on the ESPN side.  I've already logged a complaint/"bug" with ESPN.com, but have yet to receive a response.  Would a representative from Verizon please update this thread with the following:

1. Report that they themselves or someone on their end has attempted to reproduce the issue

2. Results from the attempt(s) to reproduce the issue

3. Indication if the suspected issue is related to client, Verizon, ESPN or other root cause

4. Indication if issue has been escalated, hopefully to ESPN if the agreement that the root cause is likely on their end

5. Response from ESPN (if root cause likely lies with them)

Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Message 4 of 4
(6,157 Views)

@PookeyBos wrote:

Hey, I'm having the same problem.  No matter I do the blue "Verify Your Access" button does nothing.  Honestly I don't think this is a Verizon problem, rather on the ESPN side.  I've already logged a complaint/"bug" with ESPN.com, but have yet to receive a response.  Would a representative from Verizon please update this thread with the following:

1. Report that they themselves or someone on their end has attempted to reproduce the issue

2. Results from the attempt(s) to reproduce the issue

3. Indication if the suspected issue is related to client, Verizon, ESPN or other root cause

4. Indication if issue has been escalated, hopefully to ESPN if the agreement that the root cause is likely on their end

5. Response from ESPN (if root cause likely lies with them)

There could be a couple things causing this. The most likely culprit is a browser issue. Please try accessing this using Internet Explorer. Other browser may yield unintended results. If you are still having troubles, run your Internet Explore without any addons. This will rule out if an addon in Internet Explorer is causing the problem. The other thing to try is loading this site in Compatibility Mode. Please go into your browsers "Tools" menu and click to turn on "compatibility view". It should allow you to sort after doing that. If you do not wish to enable compatibility view every time you want to sort,  Go into compatibility view settings and add the site www.verizon.com to the list. If you are still in need of assistance, please reply back. 

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.