Can't get ESPN3/WatchESPN
Koons1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I can't ever seem to get this outside my home. There is a little key next to each event that asks to "verify your access" but nothing happens when I press it. Any secrets?

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Can't get ESPN3/WatchESPN
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry for the troubles with not being able to verify your account. Did you get this taken care of or do you still need help? Reply back if you need our assistance so we can help further.

0 Likes
PookeyBos

Hey, I'm having the same problem.  No matter I do the blue "Verify Your Access" button does nothing.  Honestly I don't think this is a Verizon problem, rather on the ESPN side.  I've already logged a complaint/"bug" with ESPN.com, but have yet to receive a response.  Would a representative from Verizon please update this thread with the following:

1. Report that they themselves or someone on their end has attempted to reproduce the issue

2. Results from the attempt(s) to reproduce the issue

3. Indication if the suspected issue is related to client, Verizon, ESPN or other root cause

4. Indication if issue has been escalated, hopefully to ESPN if the agreement that the root cause is likely on their end

5. Response from ESPN (if root cause likely lies with them)

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

@PookeyBos wrote:

Hey, I'm having the same problem.  No matter I do the blue "Verify Your Access" button does nothing.  Honestly I don't think this is a Verizon problem, rather on the ESPN side.  I've already logged a complaint/"bug" with ESPN.com, but have yet to receive a response.  Would a representative from Verizon please update this thread with the following:

1. Report that they themselves or someone on their end has attempted to reproduce the issue

2. Results from the attempt(s) to reproduce the issue

3. Indication if the suspected issue is related to client, Verizon, ESPN or other root cause

4. Indication if issue has been escalated, hopefully to ESPN if the agreement that the root cause is likely on their end

5. Response from ESPN (if root cause likely lies with them)

There could be a couple things causing this. The most likely culprit is a browser issue. Please try accessing this using Internet Explorer. Other browser may yield unintended results. If you are still having troubles, run your Internet Explore without any addons. This will rule out if an addon in Internet Explorer is causing the problem. The other thing to try is loading this site in Compatibility Mode. Please go into your browsers "Tools" menu and click to turn on "compatibility view". It should allow you to sort after doing that. If you do not wish to enable compatibility view every time you want to sort,  Go into compatibility view settings and add the site www.verizon.com to the list. If you are still in need of assistance, please reply back. 

0 Likes