Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I have been trying to get QoS set up correctly on the actiontec router but even if I put in what I think are the correct settings I still won't be able to have it working. I want to prioritize my fps traffic so I can dl stuff in the background and still be able to play things like cod mw2 etc. I have the port numbers for cod mw2. Any help would be awesome. I have also tried to prioritize the type of traffic that I am experiencing downward but that has not worked either.
First off I never realized that you can do QOS on these routers.
Secondly I've worked many many years with high end routers and switches and have never seen any improvements when using QOS. If you can get someone here to get it to work I'd love to hear about it but I think its a shot in the dark to get QOS to work on these routers.