Can’t get order status, offline staff working on it?
Bmow87

I placed an order last week for FIOs internet only to have it cancelled by back office staff. When I contacted 1800 Verizon, I was informed it was because I needed to pay a deposit. I was told to replace the order. I did this week on Tuesday and set the install date for tomorrow (1/21). The equipment was to arrive before then. I checked the status of the equipment online, it’s still showing as processing. I chatted an agent who said the offline staff is working on this and he can’t see and details, to check back in an hour. I called 1800 Verizon and was told to call back in a week that there are issues with my order. I don’t understand what issues. I paid the deposit in full and scheduled installation. Everything is showing as complete on my end. The reps can’t tell me what “issues” there are and there is no way to get in touch with back office. Does anyone have any solutions for resolving this or how to get in touch with back office to find out what the issues is/are? 

0 Likes
Re: Can’t get order status, offline staff working on it?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Bmow87,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes