Can’t redeem my US $200 for Google/ Nest as the redeem offer is falsely advertised
Amounaz

My redeem offer had expiration of Nov 27, 2018 similar to another post on this forum. I tried it on Nov 26 and Nov 27 but there was no offer to redeem within my account . When I called today and finally able to talk to someone after a long wait I was treated like scam artist dying to rip off Verizon for $200. This disgraceful attitude came from both the support person and the manager - who were more concerned as to why I tried the link a day before it was suppose to be expired.  Needless to say that I had been with Verizon for more than 6 years and always had triple play - but am extremely disappointed with the way their manager handled my enquiry. 

0 Likes
Re: Can’t redeem my US $200 for Google/ Nest as the redeem offer is falsely advertised
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Amounaz,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes