Can't request line repair on website
shermanb
Enthusiast - Level 1

The www.Verizon.com/repair website puts me in a circular loop with generic internet FAQs preventing me from scheduling or opening a new repair ticket.

I have no phone service so cannot open a case.

I am borrowing internet service to type this message.

---- FIOS line is down - under a tree and laying in street -  no longer attached to house.

Can someone help me get a repair crew dispatched to reconnect my FIOS service.or guide me how I can open a ticket online?

Re: Can't request line repair on website
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi shermanb.

We can get you some help with that. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
dfancote
Enthusiast - Level 1

same here.  we are having issues with the great Fios services also.  Our tv's are acting like they are on a sattellite.  it is not just one it is all of them.  Also cant get any support.  But yet they want the 189.00 per month from me, when I am not getting any service that is worth it.  I guess I will be having to talk to other providers, since Verizon wants my money, but they dont want to give the service that I paid for.  If anyone has any suggestions,besides another lawsuit against verizon.  you would think they would learn by now that not all consumers are **bleep**.  Wake up verizon, your getting the money from all of us patsies.  Start giving the service that we deserve.  I think anyone that has issues should deduct the poor service from their bill.  Verizon still has not fixed an billing error from two years ago. they refuse to acknowledge it and fix it.  thats ok, because I deduct it.  they charge to much, almost 200.00 a month for tv, landline and internet, with no special amenities, that should cost so much.  Hey verizon, you need to get your support fixed along with how to respect the customer that is paying your salary. 

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes
Webfeet
Enthusiast - Level 2

you did not solve his problem because it is nearly 2 years later and I cannot put in a repair request online even though the instructions say that after going through the troubleshooting I will be given the opportunity to put in a repair request.  Please fix this problem with your customer service or change the instructions on the website to make it clear that a request cannot be entered online to save people from wasting a lot of time and effort and getting them mad and frustrated.

0 Likes