Switch Account

Can't use trouble ticket system (or many other support services) without Verizon phone

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Can't use trouble ticket system (or many other support services) without Verizon phone

Message 1 of 1
(259 Views)

I have FiOS for TV/Internet (no phone). My service is currently out, and Verizon Support has assigned me a ticket number. Supposedly I can go to verizon.com/managerepair to manage my ticket, but the first thing I have to do there is enter my Verizon phone number, which I don't have. My actual phone number doesn't work, and there is no place to enter the ticket number, which is the obvious thing that should be the solution.

This has been a problem for years. Any time I want to contact Verizon, they ask for a Verizon phone number. Getting support when you don't have a Verizon number is an enormous pain. It would be trivial to fix this, if Verizon actually cared about providing support for their customers.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.