Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I am running the Nightly version of Firefox which is Fx75. When I try to stream a TV show at either site the FIOS provider verification process does not complete successfully. I am either thrown back to the provider section menu or get an unhandled exception message. I am not able to stream as a result.
MS Edge works perfectly fine. I was wondering if anyone else who is on Fx75 is also encountering this problem?