Can't view or change my services online
Zenthiel

When I try to view my services online I get a page with the verizon banner but no other information on the page. If I try to make any changes to my plan I get an error message stating that the order can't be completed at this time and to call the local busines office.

I've had this problem for close to if not more than a year now. It only recently flared up when I went online to check out the new quantum packages.

I've tried to fix it with tech support at least 5 or 6 times both on the phone and via chat. At least the first 10 minutes are spent just trying to get them to understand what the problem is. The next 30 or so is the slow realization that they not only don't have any idea how to fix it, but they have never even heard of this problem before. I've gotten the "we've submitted a trouble ticket but it may take 1 to 2 billing cycles for the problem to be resolved" canned answer twice, the first time being about 6 months ago. The most infuriating part is that a quick Google search of this problem returns several forum postings from customers experiencing the exact same problem, yet support is oblivious even of the problem's existence. My last attempt to resolve this problem resulted in the representative telling me that someone from their IT department would be contacting me within 48 hours; 6 days later I've heard nothing. Bright House may not have internet speeds as fast as fios but at this point I'm just about willing to try anything to get away from Verizon for residential service.

0 Likes
Re: Can't view or change my services online
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Zenthiel

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
hobbyman2

Same prob lem and same shuffle between business office and tech support with no resolution.  Need knowledgeable Verizon person to contact me.  Problem resulted when landline was dropped from bundle.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

@hobbyman2 wrote:

Same prob lem and same shuffle between business office and tech support with no resolution.  Need knowledgeable Verizon person to contact me.  Problem resulted when landline was dropped from bundle.

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes
scoopy1

Im having the same problem after an upgrade......It doesn't look good.  The level of incompetence is astounding.

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

If the there is an outstanding request, or an open service/repair order, you will not be able to access your account for changes. The system assumes there is a current change in progress. You must call them and try to find out what that order may be. It is best to do this during normal business hours because there could be more than one department involved. Service and repair, E services, or billing. Anyone could have the order hung in the system where it does not show closed. I have found that it had taken one or more billing cycles to get this fixed. They have become much better at closing these out for billing purposes, but at times they still get lost in cyber space.Smiley Frustrated

0 Likes