Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Cancel Policy

nmc
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Cancel Policy

Message 1 of 2
(4,920 Views)

Any moderator want to tell me how I can service installed less than 2 weeks ago. It's been horrible service. Wirelss doesn't work while 4 feet away (tech who installed walked out knowing it, a tech was sent to bring a new one and showed up without one, tech support has harassed me refusing to comply with request to get a new router here, I came homje tonight to wired connection being down, came back up, e-mail then didn't work. On -line chat that is suppossed to be open until 8 was shut down at 7:40 pm. I have never seen such nonsense in my life. I want to cancel and I want out of this contract. Verizon has been nothing but poor and inept from the get-go and has not delivered on their end of the contract.

1 REPLY 1
Bob_Robertson
Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III

Re: Cancel Policy

Message 2 of 2
(4,901 Views)

Technical Support is available 9a-11p CST via the chat, and 24/7 on the phones at 1  888 553 1555.

If you want to cancel, though... 1-800-VERIZON Mon - Fri 8 am -9 pm and Sat 9 am - 5 pm.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob Robertson - Lighter Klepto - I steal lighters, not bandwith
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title