Cannot acces my web site
thak1

I have the following website http://mysite.verizon.net/resp8kqt/kissimmee_grand_palms_near_disney/

however, I cannot acces this for editing and updating it. resp8kqt was my original user id but FIOs created anew id vzep5wnd and assigned the original id to a sub account.

I cannot see the website from either user id. FIOS support was no help. I have allocated my full quota of 10 mb to my sun account and zeroed my primary account quota.

having done this I still do not have a link in my sub account to access the website.

Any help to resolve this issue will be much appriciated.

Thak

0 Likes
Re: Cannot acces my web site
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry your having trouble accessing the site. We can help. I have sent you a private message regarding this

0 Likes
thak1

Thank you for responding to my apeal, What do I need to do to fix the issue?

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I have sent you a message with instructions. To access your messages, at the top right of your screen theres an envelope icon. Click on it and you will see a list of all your messages. Click on mine to read it. If you have any questions about the instructions I sent, reply to that message that way it catches my attention.

0 Likes
petejnash
Enthusiast - Level 1

what is the solution to be able to edit text while modifying my pesonal web page. I realize that Firefox will not work. I am using IE9

cob816

I have just created and paid for my web site and have not received an answer

0 Likes
cob816

Verizon Online Payment Confirmation

Merchant Product Description Price Tax Total PriceVerizon_Web_Hosting [Verizon Pro(dreamhairbycindy.com): -Verizon Pro -.com Domain -Domain Guard -Whois Protector ] US $ 24.85 US $ 0.00 US $ 24.85  

Taxes apply and are subject to change.

Confirm Payment Method Please select your payment method:  Associate with my Verizon Online Bill - How does this work?    Existing Credit Card on File for Broadband Essentials and Extras AMEX Card ending in 3009  No Debit Cards on File for Broadband Essentials and Extras  Add New Credit Card  Add New Debit Card  

By providing my payment information above, I acknowledge that Verizon Online will bill me on behalf of Verizon_Web_Hosting for this product purchase.

please advise why I can't view my site

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to assist you. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus

0 Likes