Cant connect wirelessly to router.
pureskills

I cant seem to connect to the router. I just moved and the person from verizon came and installed everything. Everything worked fine for about 8 hours then the wifi stopped workning. I checked it and i couldnt see the ssid when i scan for networks. I will tell you anything you need to know about my router. I resetted it, i restored my computer, and i looked online to see if anything could help but to no use. When i checked the network connections of my computer(Windows 7) and i saw wireless network connection was not connected.  I just want my internet connection to work properly so please help. Tell me if the problem is with the router or my computer. PS. I think someone mightve change the network settings if that means anything.

0 Likes
Re: Cant connect wirelessly to router.
pureskills

i really need help guys. im thinking its not the router but the network cuz i switched the router with an old one but same model and same thing.

0 Likes
Re: Cant connect wirelessly to router.
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

I assume you're connected directly into the router right now, correct?

Best to see if your laptop can pick up any other networks. I have a feeling it might be having an issue with a disabled wireless radio.