In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
12-28-2018 12:36 PM
I've been a customer for a few years now wihout too many problems. Suddenly, there I have several devices that will say they are connected to the router but there's no internet access. I've tried rebooting my router several time in many different ways and they still won't work. It's a kindle, an HP laptop, and 2 Amazon Echos.
Has anyone else had this problem and if so, what can I do to try and fix it?
01-17-2019 02:18 PM
You can call 1-800-VERIZON and have them replace it. Since it may have bit the dust.
you can purchase a better router from Netgear or Asus etc. with external antennas and that should fix your connection issues. However if you have tv and phone with the internet you will need a MOCA adapter and a splitter to keep on demand and user guide on your tv. If just internet then no issues.
the other thing to remember is before you hook your own router in place of the Quantum G1100 is to release DHCP unplug the old Fios router immediately and then hook your own up.
if you rent the Fios router you will save $144 a year or $288 over two years. But get a receipt for the returned Fios router.
last note, you lose customer support via not using Fios branded router. So they fix only up to the ONT and no further.
01-17-2019 04:47 PM
Do you have other devices that work ok on wifi?
Can you compare the SSID that the working devices are on vs the non-working ones?