Re: Changing ONT from Ethernet for Internet to COAX
ogsada

Hi, there is no ethernet cabling on my apartment to the living room, so my ONT is configured to use coax, I have no issues getting 150/150 speed, you just need to call them and tell them to change it from ethernet to coax (Sometimes they change it back, though, I'va had to call them 3 times for the same issue where it randomly gets changed back to ethernet)

0 Likes
viafax
Contributor - Level 1

@ogsada wrote:

Hi, there is no ethernet cabling on my apartment to the living room, so my ONT is configured to use coax, I have no issues getting 150/150 speed, you just need to call them and tell them to change it from ethernet to coax (Sometimes they change it back, though, I'va had to call them 3 times for the same issue where it randomly gets changed back to ethernet)

As posted just before your post, his model ont apparently does not do MOCA

0 Likes
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

@ogsada wrote:

Although technically you can use Moca for the 150/150 service Verizion wants ethernet run for anything above 75/75.

0 Likes