Channels Promised by Sales Rep not showing up, customer service keeps disconnecting.
shibbbby87

When I switched from Optimum the sales rep promised me a number of channels that I had access to.  One of them is SNY - SPorts Net New York, which the rep assured me was included.  He lied and the channel is not included, I spent over two hours on the phone with customer service on multiple calls and no one was able to help me.  THey are trying to charge me extra to purchase this channel as well as others that I was promised were included in my plan.  I think I am going to switch back to Optimum because the FIOS reps lie to sign you up and the customer service is not helpful and foreign.

I tried to get multiple Sales Managers to play back the Audio of the conversation with the sales rep so they can hear that he promised me the channels.  No one was helpful and they kept on saying I need to pay them more money.

If this isn't resolved soon I'll go back to Optimum which I haven't had any issues with.

0 Likes
Re: Channels Promised by Sales Rep not showing up, customer service keeps disconnecting.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi shibbbby87,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes