Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.

Charging Customers More Due to Covid-19

SOLVED
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Charging Customers More Due to Covid-19

Message 11 of 12
(268 Views)

And in typical Verizon fashion I get this message when using the feature they advertise for canceling service: "We are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience."

Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: Charging Customers More Due to Covid-19

Message 12 of 12
(730 Views)

To re-iterate, you're just talking to other users here.  None of us have any inside knowledge of Verizon's policies.  You didn't provide any information about what they offered you or your old package.  If you had done that, we might have been able to help you navigate their system and current policies or given you a bit more insight into why they won't do what you want.  But it's clear you didn't want to hear that.

I can tell you that canceling usually requires talking to them.  I wasn't even aware they had an online "cancel" button.  If that's not working, I suggest you contact them by phone or chat.  That should be more efficient then the method you tried. 

View solution in original post

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.