Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
And in typical Verizon fashion I get this message when using the feature they advertise for canceling service: "We are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience."
To re-iterate, you're just talking to other users here. None of us have any inside knowledge of Verizon's policies. You didn't provide any information about what they offered you or your old package. If you had done that, we might have been able to help you navigate their system and current policies or given you a bit more insight into why they won't do what you want. But it's clear you didn't want to hear that.
I can tell you that canceling usually requires talking to them. I wasn't even aware they had an online "cancel" button. If that's not working, I suggest you contact them by phone or chat. That should be more efficient then the method you tried.