In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
12-25-2012 02:25 AM
Not sure it works but BIGDADDY on DSL REPORTS has posted a jump that seems to get you to the IGMP proxy page. Previously others had success when they turned off IGMP proxy.
12-31-2012 09:58 AM - edited 12-31-2012 10:08 AM
01-16-2013 01:34 PM
01-21-2013 07:11 AM
01-21-2013 08:23 PM
I want to thank everyone who has contributed to this thread. I spent the entire weekend trying to figure out why all my streaming devices would suddenly stop. I even went to the point of reformatting my hard drive and re-installing windows which was of no use.
After making the config change, everything is running great again! I hope that Verizon will work with the modem supplier to fix this issue moving forward.
02-02-2013 05:57 PM
I was having the same problem.
I spent an hour in a chat with Fios support, who swore it could not be the router but then
offered to send me a new one.
I had tried disabling IGMP proxy with no effect (though I did not reboot the router after the change).
I did see somewhere that someone found that resetting to factory default cured the issue.
I saved the config file and reset. After restoring my SSID and admin account, the issue was gone.
I saved the new config in a file with the intention of looking at the diffs but found that the files are encrypted.
So I may try going back to the original config to see if it breaks again.
Verizon, why don't you read these threads and educate your tech support?