Complaint Against Verizon Customer Service
alexcabellon

I was wondering how I go about filing a formal complaint again Verizon's customer service.

Here's some history.

I had a brief power outage the evening of Sat (2/21). Power was restored within 15 minutes, and all my Verizon services were running normally (or at least I thought so).

About 3 hours late, notice internet connectivity was spotty, shortly after TV signal died. Considering it was almost 2AM, decided to wait till the morning to contact support.

Contacted support the following day (2/22), told me a tech could  not be assigned until the following day Monday (2/23), and it was full day window appointment (had to take a whole day off of work).

After doing research, somebody recommended that replacing the backup battery could restore service. I purchased one that evening. Installed it, was connected...well at least for a few hours...then eveything died later that night.

Shortly after everthing died again, I receive a text, indicating..."our test have concluded that your issue has been resolved"..

But in fact services were only up temporarily.

So when I contact support the next morning, of course my ticket was closed and now I have to schedule a tech for the next day, Tuesday (2/24)...and once again it's an all day window...so once again I have to take the entire day off.

Because my kids homework relies heavily on internet access, I had to pick up another battery, to get services up and running temporarily to get their work done.

I contact support, after I get services running (temporarily), and I plead with them to please not cancel my ticket. I asked them to make this a priority as I haven't had reliable service since Saturday evening.

I contacted support the following morning, and inexplicably my ticket was closed. At this point I am furious!!! I tried once again to tech out that day, but again had to go through the entire process of getting a dispatch for the next day Wednesday (2/25).

Although I requested a Morning appt, I did not get a tech until 3:00PM. No problem with the technician, he was quick and efficient.

This doesn't portray the level of frustation I am feeling with Verizon. This is all through your lines of communication, phone, chat, social media. I feel like I was being lied, misled, ignored, and whole bunch of other things. I was promised follow up calls on several occassions, most times did not get a call back.

Then on top of all this, when I contact billing, about credit for outages. He felt inclined to give tech advice, and the information he provided was not entirely true. Again, someone from billing giving me technical advice.

I want to escalate to the highest level, as I am a very dissatisfied customer right now.

0 Likes
Re: Complaint Against Verizon Customer Service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi alexcabellon,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes