Complaint
NickB151

I recently moved into a condo. I contacted fios about service and was lied to by the salesman about the price. Only after giving my cc number and social security did I find out the price was $30 more a month. I was also lied to about the amount of Mbps I needed. Then got an email with an installation charge.
That's just the beginning...
So I go with a competitor. After moving in I contact fios about removing a box installed in the basement from the previous owner. The box is plugged in and is running up my electric bill. When I unplug it it beeps to no end. I called fios figuring they wanted their equipment back. I was told I would receive a phone call to set up an appointment. That was 3 weeks ago. So after getting no call I call to set up another, again I was told to expect a call. The call I got was from a tech who said he was at my house, while I was at work. No call back number. That was yesterday. So I call, some how get the billing department where a very rude lady named Tia told me to do it my self and it's not hard. She tried to make me feel stupid and was completely confrontational. I'm not an electrician or a verizon tech. She tells me verizon has a right to have that equipment installed in my house. She transfers me to customer service. After an hour I get a supervisor, Brian. Brian is extremely apologetic, takes my complaint and promises to call me back. I get a call from an automated computer asking how my technician was and if I was satisfied. No call from Brian. Lied to again!
Now today I call, I get amber. She tells me i can get an appointment at 5 Monday. I'm not available at that time so I requested an earlier time considering all the hoops verizon has put me through. Now im transferred to her supervisor. I asked him to get me the appointment at 10 and if he couldn't to get me in touch with someone who could. After an hour and a half I get his supervisor, employee number {edited for privacy}, who tells me there's nothing he can do, refuses to try and resolve it. Tells me his boss doesn't take calls, and this is as far as the conversation will go. I asked what he was going to do about my electric bill and all the minutes I've used trying to fix this and he tells me there's nothing he can do, yet he's a supervisors, supervisor??? So he hangs up on me. No appointment and this box is still in my basement drawing electricity.
This is the worst customer service I've ever experienced, I will never use anything verizon. I just want this out of my house. Get me a competent employee who wants to do their job and help me.

0 Likes
Re: Complaint
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Complaint
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Glad we are able to get that ONT box removed. As far as the trouble you ran into with the telephone reps, all calls are monitored and the appropriate action will be taken. If you need anything, feel free to make a new post.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes