Complaint
Prestonpaxgrace

Can someone please direct me as to file to file a complaint? I’ve been unsuccessful in multiple occasions at getting my issues resolved. 

Kindly,

0 Likes
Re: Complaint
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

Please provide more SPECIFIC information so someone can help you.
DO NOT INCLUDE PRIVATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION

here are some examples of questions

Equipment Model No. ?
Router
Set Top Box
DVR

Software ?
PC Operating System:Ex:Windows 10
Browser: Ex: Google Chrome
Email System: Ex: Outlook

Service Plan ?
Internet
TV
Email

0 Likes
Michy216

Hi

can someone pleasaeee direct me as to where can I follow a complaint on Verizon’s services today? Ty 

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@Michy216 wrote:

Hi

can someone pleasaeee direct me as to where can I follow a complaint on Verizon’s services today? Ty 

1-800-VERIZON or you can file a complaint with your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission via online google search. There is also the http://www.fcc.gov which handles complaints or http://www.bbb.org 

0 Likes
Expectbetter1

I would like to file a formal complaint as well. We recently got Verizon Fios and have had several issues. First the box was not working so they sent a replacement. The most recent issue has been the volume not working. I called customer support who was adamant that the issue was not related to fios. I was then transferred to another person who introduced herself as part of “Verizon premium support”. She said she would remotely troubleshoot the issue which she claimed was strictly tv related but that I needed to sign up for either a monthly fee of $10 or a one time fee of $90 to get access to their technical support. When I asked her if she was part of Verizon, she said they were affiliated with Verizon but that they were not Verizon Fios. I refused to pay extra upon which she proceeded to pitch me more offers. 

When I uttered the word “fraud” I was quickly transferred back to Verizon Fios. This representative continued to insist the issue was with our tv and not the fios device. I tried to explain that really wasn’t the case. I even proceeded to disconnect the fios device and demonstrated how bam! the volume came back! So I say to the rep clearly the issue is fios related. He still says that it’s not but that he also can’t explain why the volume returned when the fios top box was disconnected. And things turn worse when I point out to him how fraudulent this all is: 

First the tv’s volume becomes unresponsive after we get fios. We call fios to troubleshoot. Fios transfers us to a third party who asks for $90 to fix the issue remotely! When we refused, they get even pushier to sell us a service we don’t even need!

If our tv works fine before getting fios and suddenly we start experiencing issues after getting fios and then the same company pawns us off to another “affiliated” company  who claims to be able to solve our issue remotely; If it’s really tv related and if it really can be “fixed” remotely, then who’s to say Verizon didn’t create the problem in the first place?? 

After I point all this out, he hangs up on me!!! The audacity of this company!!!

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Expectbetter,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes