Re: Connection speed on one Actiontec router port limited to 10Mbps
sherwooa
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes, I have thought about that option, as well as the Linksys Wireless N bridge, but it just seems silly to have to drop another $75-85 to get a connection when I already have a perfectly good ethernet connection that should otherwise work! 

Arrrggggh!

Smiley Wink

0 Likes
eljefe2
Master - Level 1

Yes, I know it's a few more bucks, but I have an ECB2200 in our den.  It feeds a simple switch and from that I feed a Roku box, an at&t MircoCell, and a DLink DIR-601 router running as a simple 802.11n WAP.

Setting up that end of my home network was so easy and works so well it was worth the $80 I spent on the MoCA adapater.

Different strokes, of course. Smiley Tongue

0 Likes
sherwooa
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah, I may be heading down that path soon enough.  It does seem like it would solve the problem.  I'll give it a few more attempts and then probably bite the bullet.

@eljefe wrote:

Yes, I know it's a few more bucks, but I have an ECB2200 in our den.  It feeds a simple switch and from that I feed a Roku box, an at&t MircoCell, and a DLink DIR-601 router running as a simple 802.11n WAP.

Setting up that end of my home network was so easy and works so well it was worth the $80 I spent on the MoCA adapater.

Different strokes, of course. Smiley Tongue

0 Likes