Re: Connectivity issues on some sites
LawMad
Same here in Fairfax, VA everything seems to be back to normal.
0 Likes
GPitts
Dittos here in Beaverton, OR.
0 Likes
dhaberer
Enthusiast - Level 2
I am back up as well (Houston, TX).
0 Likes
justlen
Back up in Everett, WA.
0 Likes
nycplayboy78
Contributor - Level 1
I am back up as well (Herndon, VA)
0 Likes
ajoh99

Connectivity is better than it was this morning, but yahoo mail is still painfully slow, along with a few others.

College Park, MD here.

0 Likes
Lykaon
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ashburn VA here.  I'm still having these connectivity issues.  I didn't notice them until around 7pm EST on 7/8/2009.  They lasted into the evening and persist this morning.

I have reset my router, changed my DNS, reset my computer, switched jacks, and switched cables.  None of this seems to have fixed the problem.

My experiences are slightly different than those reported in this thread.  I seem to have fast, normal connectivity one minute and then practically none the next.  Verizon sites load extremely slowly, some report that the server can't be found and others will work great one second and not at all a few minutes later.

It is completely unusable.  Anyone else still having these issues?

0 Likes
Vapor8
Lykaon, I'm in the Ashburn/Broadlands area of VA and same exact issues as you're reporting since yesterday. All Fios neighbors on my street are reporting the same also.
0 Likes
Lykaon
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks, Vapor.  That helps narrow down the cause.  I was worried that it was my router, cable, or jack.  Now I can rest... easy... that it sounds like it's on Verizon's end.

0 Likes
erikw
In Ashburn as well. Still having the same  issues as everyone else. Can't wait until this is fixed as it makes the internet unusable and I work from home.
0 Likes