Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Connectivity issues on some sites

kevinb
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Re: Connectivity issues on some sites

Message 61 of 63
(3,333 Views)

Part of the connectivity issues from the other day were DNS related so it's possible locally saved DNS records can still cause connectivity issues.

If you're still seeing an issue, reboot your router and flush the DNS cache on all your computers.

Edit: I haven't read any of the other posts in this thread, so if this suggestion has already been made I apologize in advance.

Message Edited by kevinb on 07-09-2009 07:38 PM
postie999
Contributor
Contributor

Message 62 of 63
(3,321 Views)

I just ran across this thread and I have the same problems with connectivity as of 5pm tonight.  It started last night and has lasted all day today.  

Tech support tested my fios connection and said everything was fine, but it isn't.  I tried flushing my cache, but it did nothing.

I guess it is a waiting game now. 

postie999
Contributor
Contributor

Message 63 of 63
(3,237 Views)
I am back up and running at 1:35 pm on 7/10.  3 calls to tech support and they sent out a new router, but everything is okay and the new router hasn't even shown up yet.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.