Constant Internet loss and TV outage
dumpedej6

I have continuous problems with losing internet connection and dropping TV service. I just had another service guy out this weekend when we lost service. He found that the original technician that installed the cables for the service, did a very poor job. He re-ran all of wires from the main box (where the line comes in).

I have horrible pixilation problems with my TV service and the channels drop out or the sound drops at least 2-5 times per show. During that time, I lose internet service as well.

The service tech said that it could be the router, the DVR box, or a combination of both. I feel that in order for it to have problems with both, it wouldn't be either. It almost seems like the issue is the signal (quality of) coming into the building from the split off the main line.

While I loved my Fios when I first bought it, I'd almost like to cancel my contract and go to Comcast (Scamcast as I've always called it).

Any suggestions????

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Re: Constant Internet loss and TV outage
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dumpedej6,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Constant Internet loss and TV outage
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We have not heard back from you on the issue. If anything else requires attention please open a new thread.

Josh B

0 Likes