Continually Delayed Installations
Gabe1996

So I made an appointment last saturday to have FIOS installed. The technician came and attempted to install it but could not because apparently something had to be installed outside of the property. (Something about the service hub not being able to add another line).

I was assured that the problem would be escalated to the proper group and solved within 48 hours, when I would then receive a phone call to reschedule the appointment. 4 days later I never received a phone call. I called back and the service representative thought the resolution was solved and that I should just book another appointment. I booked another appointment but when the technician was supposed to come, I got a message saying that they were delayed and that I should call the support line to figure out what happened.

I called the support line again and was told by the rep that I had to create a new order to get the installation done. So I set up the new order, but now I cannot see that order online or in the FIOS app. I also have had no concrete answer as to whether the original Facilities issue was ever resolved. I just want more information from Verizon (which seems impossible) about this problem. I have gone without internet for over two weeks.

0 Likes
Re: Continually Delayed Installations
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Gabe1996,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes