In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
07-10-2015 07:10 AM
Solved! Go to Solution.
07-10-2015 11:34 AM
It's been a while since I upgraded to a Rev I so I can't be sure this will work but unless someone chimes in with different info, I don't see how it can hurt to try this.
Assuming the Ref F has the same ability to save it's configuration to a file, in the setup page click on Advanced > Configuration Filie > Save Configuration File.
Then replace the Ref F with the Rev I, go to the same page and use "Load Configuration File" to import your old settings.
If that doesn't work, you can always reset the Rev I to its defaults.
One more thing....before you swap routers, you need to release the Rev F's assigned WAN IP address so the Rev I, when installed, will get a fresh IP assigned to it.
Again, assuming the Ref F setup is the same or similiar, click on My Network > Network Connections > Full Status > Broadband Connection (Ethernet Coax) > Settings. At DHCP Lease: click on Release and then immediately power down the old router. You can then proceed to connect and fire up the Rev I and see if you can successfully restore the configuration from the file you saved.