Could not find email address for complaint, so posting here
Bennett20201

Wondering if someone at Verizon is willing to help or someone who had a similar experience, since I could not get anywhere after several multi-hour phone attempts...

Bottom line is that I am paying more $ for slower speeds than a new customer would. The best that they could do on the phone was to offer me additional services that I don't want. Here is the kicker - I was advised to call back closer to the end of my contract because they will have better promotions at that point! 

The only conclusion I can come to is that Verizon has opted for the "lure customers in and keep them in captivity until there is a risk of losing them" approach over the "value loyal customers" approach. Should I be paying $5/month more for 15mbps than a brand new customer would pay for 25mbps? If someone at Verizon would confirm this is true or not true, I would greatly appreciate it.

0 Likes
Re: Could not find email address for complaint, so posting here
PJL
Master - Level 3

@Bennett2020 wrote:

Wondering if someone at Verizon is willing to help or someone who had a similar experience, since I could not get anywhere after several multi-hour phone attempts...

Bottom line is that I am paying more $ for slower speeds than a new customer would. The best that they could do on the phone was to offer me additional services that I don't want. Here is the kicker - I was advised to call back closer to the end of my contract because they will have better promotions at that point! 

The only conclusion I can come to is that Verizon has opted for the "lure customers in and keep them in captivity until there is a risk of losing them" approach over the "value loyal customers" approach. Should I be paying $5/month more for 15mbps than a brand new customer would pay for 25mbps? If someone at Verizon would confirm this is true or not true, I would greatly appreciate it.

It is highly unlikely that anyone from Verizon will respond to your questions on this forum. 

You might do a web search for "Verizon CEO email address" and see if you can find one that way. 

0 Likes