Coupons from hell
ablogical

Can anyone tell me how to stop the coupons that pop up each time you click on a Verizon..hell anything Verizon on my desktop I wanna access, I click on it and these coupons for double play or triple play pop up, freezing my computer. It took me over an hour to finally register for media manager, but I'm not even willing to attach my tablet or phone to this site if it freezes everything up. I can't even use it as my home page. I tried a live chat with Verizon, but it took 30 mins cause each time i tried to locate how to ask them about it a coupon would pop up.....

Any suggestions or has Verizon's aggressive advertising become a monster they cannot control?

0 Likes
Re: Coupons from hell
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have Internet Explorer or another browser open during the same time? Are you by any chance running the Verizon toolbar? If you've got the toolbar remove it via Add/Remove Programs (or just Remove Programs) in the control panel.

If you're on a Mac, make sure any add-ons from Verizon are not installed to your browser. There should be no need for them.