Creepy Technician
afish27

The technician arrived at my apartment and came in and did not introduce himself. He just said “Verizon.” I explained where the power source was and he said “these apartments are huge” he then proceeded to go back to my bedroom and opened the door where my mother was sleeping. I tried to stop him and he continued in anyway. When my roommate arrived he opened the door and proceeded to look at the lock on my door. He got our internet to work then proceeded to leave and asked if he could use our bathroom and when we declined he said “oh you don’t want me to use the bathroom?” Doesn’t it work? He insisted which made us very uncomfortable. After he left, We were talking about what happened in the apartment and he was listening outside. He knocked on the door and was trying to “apologize” with an attitude saying “he could hear what we were saying.” We were absolutely terrified and the fact that he came back just completely unnerved us. PLEASE NEVER LET HIM COME BACK. My roommate and i have tried on several occasions to contact Verizon directly to let them know of this situation and no one has responded. 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Creepy Technician
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi afish27,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes