Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I am currently on contract with Verizon until 2/2011 and have phone + dsl internet. I am moving into an area where fios internet is available. Would I be able to move my service and upgrade to phone + fios internet without breaking my existing contract or extending my current contract?
As long as you get the Verizon service at your new location, you aren't breaking your contract (meaning no ETF).
HOWEVER, Verizon will almost certainly require you to sign up for a new bundle, meaning you'll be under contract for an additional 1-2 years.
-- If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.