Customer Feedback
NotoriousMurf

I have to say that I am extremely upset with my Fios internet service. The internet speed is extremely slow and lags tremendously. We purchased an internet extender thru Verizon and upped our plans in hopes of resolving this issue and if anything, it’s gotten worse. Luckily I have unlimited data on my cell or I would spend most of my evenings waiting for pages to load. Customer service never seems to offer a solution other then signing me up for an additional 2 years to increase my upload and download speeds. I’ve already done that twice and I’m still have issues with my internet speeds. I ask if we can go month to month so that I can ensure that I’m happy with the speed and that will cost me an additional $50 per month. I’m already paying $230 a month for the past few years with horrible internet service, why should I have to continue to accept this bull**bleep**? Our current plans end in July, we’re definitely calling around to see what Comcast and Satelite companies have to offer, it can’t be worse, can it? I’ve been with Verizon for over a decade: TV, Internet and Wireless. Sucks to feel like I’m always on the losing end of this relationship. They’re getting around $500 a month from me and I feel completely dissatisfied. Sorry, just needed to vent!

0 Likes
Re: Customer Feedback
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi NotoriousMurf,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes