Customer Service Complaint
Valiqa

I called to cancel my cable/internet double play and instead just get cable. I urge you to listen to the call and think about conducting your customer service calls differently. He spoke to me condescendingly and gave me a very hard time about changing my plan. At this point, I feel like paying the termination fee and switching to another company because of his nasty attitude alone. I never take the time to complain, and I’m an easy going person that gives extra allowances for those who work in customer arrives because I used to do it too. But his attitude was unacceptable. I’m very disappointed in you Fios.

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service Complaint
Valiqa

*I meant to say I switched to just internet 

*customer service, not customer arrives. Typo. 

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

I am a mite confused. Fios is not cable. They are two competing companies.

fios has internet up to 1 gigabyte and tv and phone. When you say you want to drop cable i am assuming you want “internet only” and just drop tv.

i see you corrected that below to internet. So what is the issue?

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

To lots of people, cable has become synonymous with any TV service delivered via coax.

And the OP did correct his post to say that he posted incorrectly and meant that he wanted to switch to Internet only.

Purpose of the forum is to provide useful information to those seeking help.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

I wrote i noticed the poster corrected the post.

and tv is not just delivered over coaxial. 

I figured out what they meant and answered accordingly. They were not asking for help, they were venting. Two different situations.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Valiqa,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes