Customer Service: "Do not pass Go"
memmem

Henry. Robert. Desiree. Cassandra. Cassie. Janelle. Andrea. New York. Maryland. And I'm sure that there are one or two more (reps and states) that, in sheer frustration, I just didn't bother to scribble on the notepad.

Multiple customer service reps in multiple states. Multiple hours on the mobile. Multiple long-winded and illogical explanations. Multiple highly-suspect dropped calls/disconnects/transfers in the midst of problem-solving sessions. Multiple promises -- "I'll call you back by the close of business" -- that've gone unkept. Multiple orders that're mysteriously cancelled at the last minute. Online apps that fail to function. And functioning apps that yield no response.

Closing in on two full weeks of "The Runaround," it's been "Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200." when it comes to accomplishing the following:

1. Cancel/closeout/final billing of account connected to previous address.

2. Update Service and Billing to reflect new residential address.

3. Set-up/Assignment of a new landline phone number.

4. Downgrade from FIOS to DSL.

You've got a 30+ year customer here asking --> "Is there a single empathetic, customer-oriented, people-oriented employee at Verizon who can resolve these issues...THIS WEEK?"

What this household has experienced in the last few weeks is the antithesis of Customer Service.

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service: "Do not pass Go"
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi memmem,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes