Customer Service
ShannonGriego

How about you do something about your customer service?

Our internet works sporadically. We have requested assistance. Requested a new modem. Requested a repair man.

This is for a multi-million dollar company that has to keep people on Overtime waiting for your technician to decide if they are going to show up or not after spending 2 days arguing with your techs on the phone after being reassured "it's ok" it's working when its not because if it was there is no way in hell we would be calling you.

Do something about your customer service. Do not sell products that you cannot deliver. Do not sell products that you cannot service.

Horrible Customer Service. This malfunction has now cost me over $200 in overtime I have to pay for people to sit around and wait for a seemingly non-existant repairman.

Disgusted. If I have a choice which I am sure going to look into, it will not be with Verizon. Kiss my account goodbye.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Customer Service
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

Thanks,

Joseph

0 Likes