Customer Service
Echo211
Yesterday I called verizon to get a loyalty plan upgrade, which my friend received. They told me it wasn't available anymore???? Even though they just received it??? But offered us a 10 gig plan for only $10 more. So I told her I'll call her back after I spoke to my wife. My wife called back and they had no record of this, but he tried to sell us on other plans.. After 20 mins we had enough so we ended the call. I in turn called back to try to talk someone else. I spoke to the rep and she told us that she could give us 10 gigs for only $10 more so we agreed to it as long as we could keep our promo gigs. But unfortunately as soon as we we're getting ready to get off the phone she said she made a mistake and it would be an additional $30.. I told her that she agreed to it and I wanted to speak to someone else, so she laughed and said no problem.. She connected me to someone else that was trying to negotiate again at this point I ended the call and went online, Facebook... They responded, I explained everyrhing and they gave me 8gigs at no extra charge... But I got the confirmation and it was for $140, truly misleading!!!!! I messagedthem again, a new person tried to sell me on less data again. I'm frustrated,dissappointed and finally upset with how I've been lied to. I have the chats via Facebook to prove it and you have your recorded calls to hear to understand my anger. I am a military man and don't have time for this.
Please, all I'm asking for is what you offered my friends and what was agreed to for me and my family. I've never seen anything like this, such confusion and disorganization.
Samuel and Suzanne
0 Likes
Re: Customer Service
Erind9
My roommate and I had a very similar experience. When we first signed in with Verizon, we picked a package that included a $300 gift card, but never received it. We have called numerous times and have been given the run around every time. We have been told that we didn't choose the gift card, that that deal was never an option, that we have a plan we don't actually have. It's getting a bit ridiculous and redundant. And sadly, verizon doesn't seem to care that they have some very unhappy customers! We should have just stayed with Comcast, I never had these problems with them...
0 Likes
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

It sounds like you're asking about a cell phone plan.  If so, you should visit the Verizon Wireless web page and forums.  These forums are for residential products (FiOS, DSL and phone).

http://www.verizonwireless.com/

https://community.verizonwireless.com/welcome/

Good Luck.

0 Likes
Echo211
I know, it seems like it's a joke.
2 days of **bleep**! Just exhausted... Its been 2 days of content back and firth, different reps,no communication between each other. So disappointed!
0 Likes
Echo211
It's just sad, I had mobile but never had reception on base so I switched over to verizon. Just wish they would let me out of my contract.
0 Likes
Echo211
Thank you
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As gs0b indicated, these forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you.

0 Likes