Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

Customer Service

Jflow3
Contributor
Contributor

Customer Service

Message 1 of 1
(648 Views)

I know people complain alot about how they are treated these days; however, I want to say thank to the Verizon tech whom completed the installation at my mother's home in Hampton Va. I was visiting my mom this past week and Fred (Verizon) was there to terminate the outside line. I mentioned to him the installation inside the house was less than expectable.  He surprised me with his comment, " let me take a look at it and see what I can do".  He came into the home, explained everything to me and address my issues, which was related to the Cox cable wires.  After he completed what he was doing, I had to ask how long he was with Verizon because his customer service was exceptional. He stated "30+ years". He represented Verizon as if he was the owner.  He treated me as if I was important, listening to my concerns and interested enough to see what I was talking about vs that cold non-caring comments you get; let me call my supervisor or call the 1-800 number ( which means not my job and leave me alone). Verizon, Fred is a role model for customer service. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title