Customer Solutions is no solution. Tried to resolve for a month now but still hitting a brick wall
tm1615

I ordered Ftos gigabit service back in February 2018. Part of the perks was getting NetFlix free for a year and the internet service for 79.99 for two years. 

Evidently on March 9th that is when things got messed up. Somehow things got changed on my account that made my bill go to an additional $50 doalls a month. I was also told that the Netflix was no longer valid. 

I have been trying to go throught the 1-800-VERISON phone number and got several people at their support center to purposely transfer me to the wrong department or just hung up.

TODAY 5/25/2018 I called the 1-844-837-2262 number. The person I got on the phone was extreme;y rude and when I tried to explain my situation tried to tell me that 4 other people have tried to tell me I don't qualify for the Netflix deal. He tried to tell me that it was only on the triply play. He didn't want to here anything more from me so I just hung up on him. I can't wait for the survey I receive for that one.

I have an email from Verizon at the time I ordered Fios (internet only) it also states about getting Netfix for a year!!!!

But besides not getting the Netflix I have in writing, they are trying to charge me an additional $50 a month which I have had sucess in getting a credit the last 2 months on. I have only been billed 3 times so far.

If I don't hear from someone at Verizon on getting my account and also getting the Netflix perk as promised than I will go to the BBB /FCC and also I have a local TV station that loves this type of stuff. They do broadcast some of the items on the air.

Verizon advertises thhey have #1 customer service. The only reason they are #1 is because Verizon apparently doesn't have a phone number you can complain to.

Anybody have any better ideas in order to get my issues resolved???

0 Likes
Re: Customer Solutions is no solution. Tried to resolve for a month now but still hitting a brick wa
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi tm1615,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes