Customer service is driving me to another IP provider
jbancr1

I have 3 HD channels that I can't watch so I have to watch them in SD. I've tried every before contacting support and wieh you contact you have to waste so much time waiting for them to do the same thing that I've done. I feel the issue is the box.

Then I find out that I was paying for higher internet speed that my router wasn't maximizing my speed so I had to pay verizon another $100 for another router that only lasted 4 months it works fine unless you want to use the internet that part doesn't work. So I had to hook up my old router. I tried chat support twice and wait for them to go through their check list of things that you already done before contacting them. Then you get cut off in the middle of the chat just to have another tech support to join to have the chat close on you must of been coffee time or what ever they drink in India.

I tried once to contact verizon to cut my monthly bill and go with internet only. They told me that having high speed internet would just about cost the same as the two bundle package. They told me that I was eligable to have the the phone service at no extra cost except for the equipment rental so I would end up more than what I was paying for now.

I also see that I pay fees for sports which I don't even watch because I hate sports on tv.

I'm just getting tired of spending money for poor service. Luckly I'm not under contract for TV and internet and when when my Verizon Wireless contract comes to a end I'm more likly not to renew.

0 Likes
Re: Customer service is driving me to another IP provider
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jbancr1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes