DNS servers? I need to talk to an admin at verizon.net
10joeyz

I work for a company that owns the domain name accelerasolutions.com.

I am trying to work remotely from home, and when I try to launch my lync 2010 client, the verizon.net dns servers are messing up my LYNC client.  ONLY verizon is doing this.

from my house I ping "lyncdiscoverinternal.accelerasolutions.com" and I get an IP address 199.101.28.20 ... which points to search.dnsassist.verizon.net........ 

using a web based dns tool, I don't get that problem, so its ONLY inside the verizon.net dns servers... and the traceroute proves it ... 

who can I talk to about this?

Joey

0 Likes
Re: DNS servers? I need to talk to an admin at verizon.net
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi 10joeyz,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".  There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: DNS servers? I need to talk to an admin at verizon.net
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

10joeyz,

This case is now closed. We are still eager to assist. If you still need help, please create a new post.

Thanks,

-Kimberly

0 Likes