Dear Fios stop check for credit and hit hard inquries
mustangy

i was building credit and i made my veriozn fios subscription with deposit money 
and now guess what i have 2 hard inquries in my credit report whic will cost much more then fios montlu payment please some one work on this and do soft or ask people pay in front and when not paid cut service
why hitting hard inquries to credit socres thats insane thats bulluying your customer i m out 
i paid deposit and without socila still has verizon hard inquries so comlaining to credit bureaus all 3 and state cable complin services etc 
thanks and bye veriozn 

0 Likes
Re: Dear Fios stop check for credit and hit hard inquries
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is mainly a peer to peer support forum.

I anticipate that just about any service provider will run a credit check prior to supplying service. Even if a deposit is put down

Re: Dear Fios stop check for credit and hit hard inquries
jonjones1
Legend

@mustangy wrote:

i was building credit and i made my veriozn fios subscription with deposit money 
and now guess what i have 2 hard inquries in my credit report whic will cost much more then fios montlu payment please some one work on this and do soft or ask people pay in front and when not paid cut service
why hitting hard inquries to credit socres thats insane thats bulluying your customer i m out 
i paid deposit and without socila still has verizon hard inquries so comlaining to credit bureaus all 3 and state cable complin services etc 
thanks and bye veriozn 

I have answered this before for another. Normally the initial credit check is a hard inquiry which is a two year placement on your credit report. Any credit inquiry after you are a customer is a soft hit and not seen by other credit grantors.

having these inquiries is not a big deal. However if you have multiple inquiries from multiple credit grantors then it's a problem

since the hits are there already it would not be a good idea to cancel service and reapply later. That would look bad.

Good Luck